Status on feed statistics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astrak

I've read that, Lindsay or Gordon do you know when exactly this will happen. Also some odd things have been happening with my feeds. Mainly the Maricopa sheriff and Phoenix PD feed, for a while today no one could connect. I checked on my end and everything was fine, is there something going on with the servers?

GordonE

Live Audio Administrator
Feed Provider
I've read that, Lindsay or Gordon do you know when exactly this will happen.
I don't know when they'll be ready.

Also some odd things have been happening with my feeds. Mainly the Maricopa sheriff and Phoenix PD feed, for a while today no one could connect. I checked on my end and everything was fine, is there something going on with the servers?
I'm not aware of any problems with the servers.

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
Flubber,

Take a look at the post right before yours from Gordon. It's only two days old and says "I don't know when it will be ready."

I imagine that once they know that statistics will be ready they will announce it. Why keep hounding them about it?

And, if I'm not mistaken, in one or two other threads they posted that the statistics, while not available for viewing, continue to be updated regularly in the backend database.

So, when it's ready I'm sure we'll see it - and I'm sure you'll be happy with what you see. These guys don't disappoint.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.