Newbie Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

MFDSCAN

Feed Provider
Hello, just wondering if I already have a feed up and running, if there is a way to add it to the live audio feeds here?

MFDSCAN

Feed Provider
Thanks, did that, but still waiting? I guess what I was really wondering is ifI would have switch everything or can the just use my url for it?

Deziel0495

PE/NB Database Guy
Database Admin
Thanks, did that, but still waiting? I guess what I was really wondering is if I would have switch everything or can the just use my url for it?

You can use one broadcaster to send your feed to multiple servers. You can send it to your website or whatnot, and also to RadioReference. However, the RR feed links change everyday so you would not be able to embedd it into a player on your own webpage. There is other threads posted on the live audio forum about these things, so i suggest you read them to get a better understanding. Hope this helps!

Thanks
Daniel

Peskykid82

Hi I am a newbie to the site. I have been listening to scanners off and on for years. I would like to stream audio from my scanner onto the net. I was curious is there a thread with popular requests? I live in the New York City area, and I would like to stream something that isnt being streamed already for one, and like I said if there is something that people would like to hear I would consider streaming that. Thank you in advance for your time.

richtidd

Database Admin
Hi I am a newbie to the site. I have been listening to scanners off and on for years. I would like to stream audio from my scanner onto the net. I was curious is there a thread with popular requests? I live in the New York City area, and I would like to stream something that isnt being streamed already for one, and like I said if there is something that people would like to hear I would consider streaming that. Thank you in advance for your time.

Hi

Welcome to RR Live Audio.

Glad you are asking these questions before you decide to become a feed provider. Many new feed providers do not ask questions.

To see what other NY feeds have, go here:
Live Police, Fire, and EMS Scanners on RadioReference.com

Best is to look at what is there before you send in a new feed request.
We do not approve exact duplicate feed requests.
However, with that said, there are a lot of streaming options.

Before you submit a new feed request, please read here:
Live Audio - The RadioReference Wiki

To submit a new feed request, go here:
Becoming a Live Audio Feed Provider on RadioReference.com

When a feed is approved, you are sent instructions to set the feed up.
This includes a pre-configured Oddcast to download to steam your feed with.

Good luck with your feed.

Status
Not open for further replies.