New Windows Mobile radio app. from SPB Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExCaptEd

Hey Guys, I just downloaded this new radio app. from SPB software. It's called SPB Radio. It comes loaded with access to over 1500 radio stations. The best part about it is you can add your own feed from RR. I know there are a bunch of players out there for windows mobile phones and windows mobile pda devices, and I have a few of them but this one is top notch. I've paid up to $ 30.00 for a radio app. but this one loads a station super fast. You can add a station by url or from what they have on tap. It's a very light weight application. The price is very reasonable at $ 9.95 If you have a couple of extra bucks, I suggest you give it a try. You won't be disappointed.

kg4ojj

Premium Subscriber
As an owner of other SPB software, I am pleasantly surprised to find this software. Was easy to install and setup for scanning my feed.

Using my Treo Pro (not Pre'), I found the *.m3u extension to work well. No problem adding a "channel."

Thanks SPB for another good piece of software for my Windows Mobile smartphone.
Thanks ExCaptEd for posting this for others to see.

ExCaptEd

I originally added my feed to the player without the .m3u extention and it had between a 30 sec. and one minute delay. I put in the extention and only a 4 second delay. 10 seconds total now from loading of the player until I hear audio. My $30.00 core player or pocket player can't do that.

RemodellerC

So how do you configure a police scanner feed from this site to work in windows mobile6 with this app?

Status
Not open for further replies.