trouble with audio on live feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

tlleedy

I am having trouble with audio on my live feed. when listening with web player you don't hear anything. When listing with Media Player it fades in and out, same with winamp. The only Player it sound good with is Real Player. I have checked all my computer settings. Any ideas?
Thanks, Tim Leedy.

mdulrich

Feed Provider
I listened to your feed and just brief segments of audio are coming through. Try turning the audio level down on your scanner. You might be overloading the audio causing it to be clipped.

Mike

gmclam

Premium Subscriber
I monitor the sound level of my scanners with this digital level meter. I run the software and then adjust the scanner volume as well as the input settings to the computer for best result. The level on the scanner should not be too high or too low. I also find some sound cards have an automatic level, which can produce interesting results when the level is not properly set.

Pain7

I am having trouble with audio on my live feed. when listening with web player you don't hear anything. When listing with Media Player it fades in and out, same with winamp. The only Player it sound good with is Real Player. I have checked all my computer settings. Any ideas?
Thanks, Tim Leedy.

I hope you can get this sorted out tlleedy. I live in Roseville and you are the only one offering this feed.
If there is anything I can do to help or test let me know.. Thanks Pain

Status
Not open for further replies.