Parma Project 25 Live Audio Feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

nacho220

Hi everyone,

About a week ago I discovered a new live audio feed on my Scanner Radio app. It went by the title of something like Parma Project 25 and covered Parma, Ohio and several of the departments. This is great since I reside in Parma, Ohio and I was able to follow a shooting, and subsequent pursuit of the suspect on the scanner. I wanted to tune in as I saw some activity from several cop cars going somewhere fast and it seems as if the feed for that particular stream has disappeared from not only the app but the Live Audio list for here

Cuyahoga County, Ohio (OH) Live Police, Fire, and EMS Scanners on RadioReference.com

Anyone out there with info on what happened to the feed? Any help is appreciated in advance...I'd love to see that back and was surprised this feed for Parma, Ohio wasn't there when I first installed the app on my phone a few months ago.

Thanks again.

nacho220

...Taken from my other recent thread (http://forums.radioreference.com/ne...1-need-help-programming-pro-508-pro-91-a.html) where another kind user informed me I am unable to program the scanners I have with the Parma Project 25 stream...I posted back (this post is better suited here at this point)....

<<Thanks for the info. Any idea how I can listen to that system then? Obviously I understand get a new scanner, lol. But I'm not hip to scanner systems or stuff like that. My fiancee has these scanners and when we were in North Olmsted they were programmed with N.O. frequencies. She doesn't remember how to set it up, but it's not too difficult. As you stated, these scanners won't work for that system. My point is that I would know how to set something up if I had to right equipment, or at least I could figure it out. And also other point is --- how was that feed originally set up from that individual or how can I make it part of the Scanner Radio app. Thanks in advance>>

Status
Not open for further replies.