Least Expensive Scanner With Line Level Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

LubeckTech

Premium Subscriber
Any suggestions as to the least expensive consumer scanner or scanning reciever with line level output?
We have a client who wants to add their VFD/EMS to the live feeds. Probably the least expensive way to do this is use a scanner with an analog volume control and tap off the input tothe volume contorl but I would rather use a line level audio output.

richtidd

Database Admin
Any suggestions as to the least expensive consumer scanner or scanning reciever with line level output?
We have a client who wants to add their VFD/EMS to the live feeds. Probably the least expensive way to do this is use a scanner with an analog volume control and tap off the input tothe volume contorl but I would rather use a line level audio output.

Uniden is the only one that I know of with line out.
Scanner Master - Police Scanners by Uniden Bearcat, AOR and Radio Shack.
Uniden Bearcat BCT15X is $219.95 (Analog Trunking)
Uniden Bearcat BCD996XT is $495 (Digital Trunking)

You may find something used.
The older BCT15 & BCD996 are good & will be cheaper used.

kpoe_28

If you don't need digital, you could pick up a good used BC895XLT it has a line out and does ctcss tones

c5corvette

Premium Subscriber
If you just need analog wideband... 560 and 760XLT's have REC out jacks and CTCSS too.

I still use several of the 760XLT's in my command vehicle.

Status
Not open for further replies.