Yet again rr feed has block me out

Status
Not open for further replies.

m3ojt

RR has removed me from there listing, south london amateur group 145.325fm in the uk, i was the first ham to get this stuff working in the uk, but it has all gone now, this is due to rr, al i said i will close the link down for my vacation as you say in the us. in the uk we call it holidays.

BUT ITS ALL GONE NOW.

GOOD BUY RADIO REFERENCE.

SUCK UP TO THE UK HAMS. the feed in wales uk will tell u to eat sh@t & die very soon.
73. M3OJT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,QRT 4 EVER.

kendrik578

Live Audio Administrator
Database Admin
Maybe you should ask questions and familiarize yourself with how we do things around here before jumping on you highhorse and accusing everyone.

You submitted a help request that your feed would be down while your on vacation, and i took care of it so it would not be deleted. If a feed remains down for long periods and the provider lets us know, we set the feed to "inactive" and set it to not be deleted, we dont just delete it like you accused. When its "inactive" it does not appear on the maps until you let us know when your back up and running than its set back to active.

Last edited:

m3ojt

the first uk feed locked out again

All i done was to inform you i was going on my holiday (us ) vacation, Mr kendrick You dont need to pull the plug every time someone lets you know that they will be going on there holidaiy. Today is the 30th aug in the uk, & not the 1st of september.

ITS GOOD PRACTISH TO INFORM AGENCEYS TO LET THEM KNOW THE SITUATION.

not guest to pull the plug on free feed supplies.

ITS NOT HAM RADIO AS IN THE UK.

DO WHAT YOU WANT, CLOSE IT DOWN, OR PUT IT BACK ON.

ITS UP 2U.

regards,,,,,,,,,,john booker ( M3OJT )

nexus

In all honesty I would say good riddance. RR is doing you a huge favor by graciously hosting the high bandwidth stream for your feed. They flip that huge bill which you don't pay for, and when you don't follow or understand the policies and procedures you come on here and tell RR to get stuffed?

toss off wanker!

kendrik578

Live Audio Administrator
Database Admin
Your doing a great job.

Thanks, feels good to get positive feedback instead of comments like this. Worst of it is tried to do him a favor by preventing his feed from being deleted and i get this:roll:....o well, gotta move on.

bezking

Kendrick, I too admire your ability to keep your cool with OJT, I would probably not have done so.

But, to prevent OJT from turning this thread into a pissing match, I am closing it. You guys can continue working via email.

Status
Not open for further replies.