audio

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJBio

Feed Provider
Premium Subscriber
i have my scanner set up for live feed but it does not seem to be streaming
i tryed it on the wifes laptop and no go but its comin back over my speakers any ideas would be great

DJBio

Feed Provider
Premium Subscriber
had to unhook the computer to move it to a new desk and now i cant seem to get it to work again says i am on line but no go for audio

mikesjoint

Premium Subscriber
Help, I am a new streamer, I have my Pro2041 hooked up, i can hear it on my own pc, but when i go to the laptop, i get nothing, my friends say that they can not hear it either. I feel like i have a setting someplace set wrong, Can someone please help. ..I am feeding, the scannercast says its online, but no one online can hear my feed..

Thank You
Mike

DJBio

Feed Provider
Premium Subscriber
what input do u have the audio cable goin in to and did u check the audio vol turned up

mikesjoint

Premium Subscriber
The rear chassis headphone jack on my 2041 goes to the line input on my pc, the 2041 is mono so i have it converted to a rca cable, left channel used,, going to the left channel input on the pc, the volume on the mixer is up at 80%...the line in properties is ..enabled,, and i can hear the input , since i have the ..listen to this device ,,also enabled,,this is so odd that ..the software says its on, but it isnt feeding to the rr server for to share with the world, I thought i was fairly smart, however,,this is testing me..

Thank You
Mikesjoint

mikesjoint

Premium Subscriber
How did you, Djbio, get it fixed on your situation. was there some setting someplace that i have managed to overlook..

Thank You

Mikesjoint

Status
Not open for further replies.