Something odd just happen to all my feeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

timkilbride

Database Admin
I'm running 7 feeds from three locations. 3 out of 4 feeds at one location and 1 feed at each of the remote sites all went offline, all at the same time and showed "RED" in "My Live Audio Feeds". However, I was still able to listen to two of the feeds even though they showed off line. I just find this odd considering all three sites are different internet provides and in three different parts of the state.

Tim K.

richtidd

Database Admin
I'm running 7 feeds from three locations. 3 out of 4 feeds at one location and 1 feed at each of the remote sites all went offline, all at the same time and showed "RED" in "My Live Audio Feeds". However, I was still able to listen to two of the feeds even though they showed off line. I just find this odd considering all three sites are different internet provides and in three different parts of the state.

Tim K.

We seam to be having tech problems with the servers.

I have notified Lindsay.

Austin Police and Travis County Public Safety this feed has been since yesterday around 7:00 pm Texas time i hoping it will come back up soon why is it down ? or off line there is a message that says either rebooting or fixing the something and will be back soon ?

GordonE

Live Audio Administrator
Feed Provider
Austin Police and Travis County Public Safety this feed has been since yesterday around 7:00 pm Texas time i hoping it will come back up soon why is it down ? or off line there is a message that says either rebooting or fixing the something and will be back soon ?
The volunteer that provides the audio for that scanner could have been having computer or Internet problems.

-- Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.