'Net Problems - Have tried a bunch of things

Status
Not open for further replies.

montgomeryboroughema

Feed Provider
I am new to radio reference and have created an account and have downloaded scannercast.. I have also installed and uninstalled several versions of .Net and uninstalled and reinstalled scannercast but I keep getting errors when I tried to load the scannercast program. For the recrod, I have NET V2.0.50727 & NET V3.0 loaded on my Windows XP machine. The error message I receive is:
Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately
Could not load file or assembly 'Istrib.Sound, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture-neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
If I click continue, the program will come up, however, there is nothing listed under the Audio section of Sound Input, so I'm assuming it must have something to do with a soundcard issue, but I just can't figure it out. Also, I can hear sounds on the computer so it might not have anything to do with audio.
Any ideas on what I should try next? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
Thread Moved

I have moved your thread from the New User forum to the Live Audio Admin forum where you are certain to get more help. I have also adjusted your account so that you will no longer be moderated. Normally we leave topics in place in the New User forum, but in this case, since you are already a feed provider, I felt you would be better served here.

Status
Not open for further replies.