Slimline Live Audio Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

flubber2007

Feed Provider
I cannot seem to find where the code for the slimline audio player to put my feed on a website. On my owners page i see the slimline and it looks good, because currently i have a big bulky one? Could someone advise where this code is if its available? Thanks.

Deziel0495

PE/NB Database Guy
Database Admin
I cannot seem to find where the code for the slimline audio player to put my feed on a website. On my owners page i see the slimline and it looks good, because currently i have a big bulky one? Could someone advise where this code is if its available? Thanks.

Only the "big bulky one" is available to be embedded to web pages. You can however use one of your own if you wish. A simple google search for embedded flash players usually does the trick. I believe a new embedded web player for audio feeds is being worked on with more features. Don't quote me on that though. Lindsay would be the one to confirm that...

APSN556

Premium Subscriber
Agreed! A slimmer version would be great! I too, am stuck using the big bulky version. With 5 feeds, it takes up a lot of space and makes the page look cluttered. A slimline with a status indicator would be ideal.

Deziel0495

PE/NB Database Guy
Database Admin
Any updates on this?

You can embed the HTML5 player, have been able to for months now. In your code add "html5=1" into the URL same as you would the auto start feature for example.

Attachments

• 66e42771e91714c582b27a64c1964170.png
    66e42771e91714c582b27a64c1964170.png
    10.8 KB · Views: 134

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
im talking about slim line player like this page has.

https://scanmerrimackvalley.info/feeds/msp/

This page uses a html5 player. It's just not default styled. Right click on the page and click on view source(or whatever verbage for your browser) to see what's going on.

Key tag is this
<audio controls="control" autoplay="true" src="http://relay.broadcastify.com:80/214163002.mp3" type="audio/mp3"></audio>

flubber2007

Feed Provider
<script type='text/javascript'>
var flashvars = {};
flashvars.skin = '/assets/ep2/skins/basic_black/skin-micro.xml';
flashvars.playlist = '/scripts/playlists/ep.php?feedId=26874';
flashvars.autoplay = 'false';
flashvars.repeat = 'false';
flashvars.shuffle = 'false';
flashvars.buffertime = '3';
flashvars.key = 'USY8MSMFUPA7MJAVQSPP';
var params = {};
var attributes = {};
attributes.id = 'ep_26874';
swfobject.embedSWF(
'/assets/ep2/ep_player.swf', // location of the swf file
'flashcontent', // id of the container div to print the player in
'400', '24', // width / height of the player
'9.0.0', // required flash version
false,
flashvars,
params,
attributes
);

function EP_onStop(ep_26874) {
if (typeof(closingWindow) == "undefined") {
alert("Feed has disconnected from the server. This could be due to a power outage, network connection problem, or server problem. Click OK to restart the player. If the player fails to connect then the feed might be down for an extended timeframe.");
location.reload();
}
}

</script>

Status
Not open for further replies.