new live audio

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwhitm

Not sure this is posted in correct place, if notwho I apologize and would like to be pointed in right direction .who or where can I put a suggestion to for a new feed ? I would like to have laurens county,ac sheriff department on live audio feed . They broadcast on the palette 800 system thanks

Kingscup

Feed Provider
All of the radio feeds are provided by volunteers. Someone would have to step up and provide that feed before Radio Reference could stream it.

tmbstn

Premium Subscriber
Not sure this is posted in correct place, if notwho I apologize and would like to be pointed in right direction .who or where can I put a suggestion to for a new feed ? I would like to have laurens county,ac sheriff department on live audio feed . They broadcast on the palette 800 system thanks

Just FYI, all feeds on RR are provided by people who volunteer their own time, equipment, and at their own expense (ware & tare on equipment) Hydro ect. It costs $ too run a computer, scanner, 24/7. May I suggest that if you have a specific request, go to the Live Audio portion of the RR home page and select Become a Feed Provider, and it will guide you step by step on how to host your own feed. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.