how long should it take to get a feed approved?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ve3wva

Feed Provider
Just wondering... it's been 4 days now since I submitted a feed for approval, and I am positive I provided all information required.

Genre Description County Status Submitted
Public Safety Manitoulin Island Police, Fire & EMS DIGITAL Manitoulin Pending 2012-02-07 07:48:08

Thanks!

kendrik578

Live Audio Administrator
Database Admin
Another admins "Owns" your application; I would check your email (and spam) to see if he sent you something requesting further.

ve3wva

Feed Provider
Another admins "Owns" your application; I would check your email (and spam) to see if he sent you something requesting further.

Is Richard Tidd off on holidays or something? We were corresponding, but there is nothing from him lately... and yep I checked my spam folders ect...

I did submit a feed that was denied because it was a duplicate feed... turns out it was not a duplicate at all as the other guy is just streaming analog stuff and I am interested in streaming digital.

We were corresponding on the first feed app that was denied, and on his last email he said
Please reply to this e-mail by Feb 3, 11am U.S.A. West Coast Time or I may not be able to process this application. I don't know what that means exactly, so I decided to submit a new feed application; that may not have been the right thing to do but...

I submitted a COMPLETE list of what I want to stream to him; I know I sent it on Feb 3rd, but maybe not before that time...

This is what I submitted to him, and I have not heard anything back...

Hello again Richard

Ok here is the complete list of what I would like to stream....

This feed includes:

Bell FleetNet Ontario

Analog & APCO-25

Sites: McKerrow, West Bay & Silverwater

Frequencies: 142.0950 142.6800 142.1400 142.5900 142.5000 142.9650

OPP Combined (Regular OPS)

Talk Groups: 3OPS20 3OPS23 3OPS24 3OPS21 3OPS22 3OPS25
MNR Enforcement
Talk Groups: MNR3UNKNOWN1 3NR001 3NR002 3CHAPLEAU 3NR003 MNR3WAWA MNR3SAULT MNR3TIMMINS MNR3EMERGE MNR3NRTHBAY
MOH Sudbury CAAC
Talk Groups: MOHSUDUnknwn MOH SUD SD MOHSUD CACC MOH SUD RL
MTO Maintenance
Talk Groups: MTOMnt38400 MTOMant38848 MTOMnt38368 MTOMant38864 MTOMnt38240 MTOMnt38528

Anyway, not to be blunt, but I don't really care who is looking after my feed application as long as someone is :eek:)

I would just like to get this going. Any help from anyone would be great.

Thanks!

richtidd

Database Admin
Yes I was out of town for a while.

To recap:
You applied for a feed that exactly duped an existing feed that I denied & said you could reapply for another feed. Meaning through the new feed application process.

Apparently there was no new feed reapplication through that process.

You then asked for info re the existing feed.
I said if your feed is diff, I could reconsider.

It turns your reply was in the spam filter that I just found.

I just now created a new feed for you manually.

Status
Not open for further replies.