Steps to report mislabeled/duplicate feeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadSpleen85

I have discovered two feeds in my local area which, to the best of my knowledge, appear to be duplicates of each other. I used the "Report a Problem" button on each feed to contact the feed provider of each, nothing heard back and no change after more than a week.

So my question is, how do I go about reporting this to an admin?

One feed is labeled as a Fire/EMS feed but also includes the Sheriff's Office. While the other feed is labeled as Law Enforcement but includes the same Fire/EMS talkgroups that are in the other feed. Using my two computers, I have been able to get both feeds running simultaneously and they are broadcasting the same thing, only about two seconds apart at least 75% of the time.

Also have discovered another feed that I frequently listen to has begun broadcasting Ambulance to Hospital communications, again something not allowed according to the Feed Provider TOS. I used the "Report a Problem" button about three days ago and so far, no reply and the broadcasts continue.

I have searched around the site and I cannot seem to find anything about reporting these kind of issues, other than contacting the Feed Provider.

richtidd

Database Admin
I have discovered two feeds in my local area which, to the best of my knowledge, appear to be duplicates of each other. I used the "Report a Problem" button on each feed to contact the feed provider of each, nothing heard back and no change after more than a week.

So my question is, how do I go about reporting this to an admin?

One feed is labeled as a Fire/EMS feed but also includes the Sheriff's Office. While the other feed is labeled as Law Enforcement but includes the same Fire/EMS talkgroups that are in the other feed. Using my two computers, I have been able to get both feeds running simultaneously and they are broadcasting the same thing, only about two seconds apart at least 75% of the time.

Also have discovered another feed that I frequently listen to has begun broadcasting Ambulance to Hospital communications, again something not allowed according to the Feed Provider TOS. I used the "Report a Problem" button about three days ago and so far, no reply and the broadcasts continue.

I have searched around the site and I cannot seem to find anything about reporting these kind of issues, other than contacting the Feed Provider.

Helping via e-mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.