Alpha Tags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexxx

Hi

It has been suggested I repeat this question in this forum.

I currently stream 4 feeds to RR. I use Simplecast an Icecast server and let RR access my Icecast server at 4 mount points for the feeds.

I'm thinking of trying Scanner Cast and would like to generate Alpha Tags on an embedded player on the web site I run
I already have the RR embedded player on different pages for my 4 different feeds, but need to know if there is some way to embed a Java player, or some kind of player in my web pages to show tags matching the audio.

I've read what I can from the info on this site and the Scanner Cast info does imply I can use alpha tagging for the BCD996T and the two BCT 15s I have. I'm sure the alpha tags will work on the RR site (or Broadcastify site), but I want the tags to work on the pages on my site.

Does RR/Broadcastify have a player (the code for the player) that will display tags that I can embed in my web pages?

Thanks
Peter

Traj

I too have been looking for a way to embed a player on my site that will display ALPHA TAGS. Apparently this is a closely guarded secret.

04Z1V6

No it is not take a look around on the site this is answered all the time. The Winamp, and Java web player, are just a few that do this.

Traj

Thanks. I have looked around. I have yet to find the solution. Perhaps you could provide a link to some code to embed one of the players you speak of onto a web page.
So far the only way I know of is to show the alpha tags on a desktop application such as iTunes or WinAmp.

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Status
Not open for further replies.