my feed is online and not working help

Status
Not open for further replies.

chandler

my feed Columbus Fire and Ems Dispatch is not working and also some other Franklin county feeds are not working can anyone help if so thanks. it's online just when I click it does not play its not my computer have tested on all 4 of my computer help please. Please note some other Franklin County Ohio feeds are also not working like the police dispatch feed.

Last edited:

chandler

some franklin county feeds are working but Columbus Police Dispatch gets around 100 people tuned in it is online but its the same thing as mine not working this needs fixed ASAP I did everything I restarted my computer.

Last edited:

ScanTN

We're Experiencing The Same Problem

One of our feeds is experiencing this same issue. The feed in question is on the "audio9.radioreference.com" server. We're wondering if it is just that server.

If you go to manage your feed, then click on "Technicals," what server is listed?

ScanTN

Everything on our end looks good so we believe it is directly related to that server. Perhaps we'll receive an update shortly from a DB or forum administrator.

buhaw12

Feed Provider
My Charlotte, NC feed "Mecklenburg County and Charlotte Fire" is also having this problem. Same audio9 server. Positive my end is up and running.

Last edited:

ScanTN

We have emailed Lindsay and made note of this thread in the email. Hopefully he (or one of the others) will update us shortly.

nexus

Just dropping in to say my two feeds on audio9 are also not working. Both servers have internet connectivity so it's something on rr end causing the failure to connect.

Status
Not open for further replies.