Scanner cast connection issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

I have had a stream for about 3 weeks now. The first 20 days have went off without a hitch. I updated my radio and the stream was down for 24 hours. I installed the new radio and began broadcast. It looks like I am broadcasting to the broadcastify servers but it doesn't. I also am getting this error message in the log file..........

14-Dec-2013 14:35:52 Connection complete to RR server audio9.radioreference.com/704102401
14-Dec-2013 14:35:53 Write to Icecast server failed Unable to write data to the transport connection: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine.
14-Dec-2013 14:35:53 Disconnect details follow (for debugging if necessary):

Message: Unable to write data to the transport connection: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine.
Source: System
TargetSite: Void Write(Byte[], Int32, Int32)
StackTrace: at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Write(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
at ScannerCast.ScannerCast.PushClientThread()

--Message: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine
Source: System
TargetSite: Int32 Send(Byte[], Int32, Int32, System.Net.Sockets.SocketFlags)
StackTrace: at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Send(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags)
at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Write(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
Socket error: 10053

Nothing has changed on my computer, including internet, antivirus etc etc. I honestly have no idea how my computer could abort a connection when it didn't the first 20 or so days.

Any help is very much appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.