BiobAo Chile Feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
Can any of the Live Audio Admins comment on the Live Audio feed below as to why it's listed as Public Safety and why there are alerts for it with no real alert listed in the text?

I think it's been wrongly characterized as a Public Safety feed instead of Amateur and the Alerts are for advertising purposes only.

CE5NCV 147.075 MHz Repeater Audio scanner de Repetidores VHF y UHF, Link, Echolink, Enlaces VHF UHF HF, y Equipos de EmergenciasPublic Safety
0 Offline

Thanks.

richtidd

Database Admin
Can any of the Live Audio Admins comment on the Live Audio feed below as to why it's listed as Public Safety and why there are alerts for it with no real alert listed in the text?

I think it's been wrongly characterized as a Public Safety feed instead of Amateur and the Alerts are for advertising purposes only.

CE5NCV 147.075 MHz Repeater Audio scanner de Repetidores VHF y UHF, Link, Echolink, Enlaces VHF UHF HF, y Equipos de EmergenciasPublic Safety
0 Offline

Thanks.

I corrected it to Amateur Radio.

mikewazowski

Staff member
Forums Manager
Thanks. Any idea about the alerts? I don't see anything worth alerting about.

mikewazowski

Staff member
Forums Manager
Unfortunately my past history doesn't go far enough back for a cut and paste.

Typically the alert consists of an HF frequency and a time. I believe there was one this week and a couple last week.

richtidd

Database Admin
Unfortunately my past history doesn't go far enough back for a cut and paste.

Typically the alert consists of an HF frequency and a time. I believe there was one this week and a couple last week.

Was it an actual alert showing up in the "Alert Feeds" in a yellow outline box or was it text in the secondary description showing up in black text below the feed description in the reg feed listings?

mikewazowski

Staff member
Forums Manager
It was an alert received on my Live Audio App indicating somebody had entered an alert in for that feed. It should have shown up in the Alert Feeds on this website unless the app is somehow folding on that particular feed.

GordonE

Live Audio Administrator
Feed Provider
I found the two past alerts, one was "señal Sismo 24" and another was "HF 7.080 KHz" around 24 hours later.

I'll contact the provider.

Status
Not open for further replies.