Broadcastify won't play

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueDoby

I purchased the platinum membership for $30.00/1 year and cannot get any live feed or archive to play.

The screen will show, the time will run, but no sound. On any feed.

Using a Macbook; Any ideas?

BlueDoby

Yes, the are free. But I wanted to be able to review archived audio.

Here's the thing. All other feeds, with the exception of the one I want (CoronaPD) are playing. I can hear the live audio and I can hear the archived audio.

All of them with the exception of corona. On laptop. On cell phone. Using mobile app. Everything. Corona won't work.

I don't get it. Any ideas??

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
Yes, the are free. But I wanted to be able to review archived audio.

Here's the thing. All other feeds, with the exception of the one I want (CoronaPD) are playing. I can hear the live audio and I can hear the archived audio.

All of them with the exception of corona. On laptop. On cell phone. Using mobile app. Everything. Corona won't work.

I don't get it. Any ideas??

Can you post a link to the feed you are asking about? Or tell us which state and county Corona PD is in?

kibler

Feed Provider
I can't here anything either!?? The Feed Provider for the "Corona Police Dispatch - Blue" could be having a problem! You can provide Listener support on the forum!

Blind_Shadow

Feed Provider
I have just listen to CoronaPD - Blue. The present feed as well as several times from yesterday and the day before from the archives.

I hear noting also. I suspect there may be a problem either with the feed or the scanner from the feed. It shows 4 users right now, but obvious can not tell what if anything they are hearing.

I will let the feed provider know about what is happening and if there is a issue, hopefully the provider will be able to correct it users can hear it.

Ri'c

EdiT: It appears that the feed is by the City of Corona, not an individual. Again I am guessing that they may be having issues and not aware of it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.