Connecting 2 Scanner Radios

Status
Not open for further replies.

trnbuf

Feed Provider
I know you have probably already talked about this before but I need some help. I have in the past had two scanners hooked up to my computer. One was hooked up to the Mic input(Pink) in the front of the computer. The second was hooked up in the Mic input(pink) in the back of the computer. They both ran fine without either one of them bleeding over one another. I had it set up on my sound card where it was marked that all inputs control on their own, not just one. Now I have recently hooked my second scanner feed up and now you can hear them both together. I hooked them back up like I did before but they bleed into one another...ugh!!! Do I need an isolater put between each scanner and computer? Will that help my problem? Do I plug in all my red and white cords together or leave one out(not in use)? Can I combine them into one feed with a left and right speaker deal? Can I use the red and white cords that I am using now between scanner and computer? Please help...

Thanks so much....

~Mike

toastycookies

A cheap and easy solution would be to buy a USB soundcard for a dollar or less (including shipping) and use that for your second audio feed.

Status
Not open for further replies.