RadioReference on Facebook   RadioReference on Twitter   RadioReference Blog

Go Back   The RadioReference.com Forums > Site Administration Forums > Broadcastify Administration

Broadcastify Administration - Administration topics for Broadcastify.com. This forum is for Broadcastify feed providers to get support from Broadcastify Admins. Other audio questions go here: Streaming /Broadcasting / Audio Recording forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-26-2017, 11:32 PM
  Shack Photos
Shack photos
Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Default HELP my feeds are crossed!

All three of my feeds audio are being mixed together and it's happening at Broadcastify's end.

I have been pulling my hair out troubleshooting this issue here https://forums.radioreference.com/streaming-broadcasting-audio-recording/354786-darkice-multiple-feeds-audio-mixing-echo.html

Now I have two separate computers running two, on two separate scanners, running two separate feeds. Go listen to my Fire and Aid feed and you will hear the audio coming from my Police feed mixed together and on my police feed you will hear the audio from my fire and aid feed mixed in.

Last edited by Bellingham_Scanner; 06-26-2017 at 11:40 PM..
Sponsored links
Old 06-27-2017, 12:11 AM
  Audio Feed Provider
Audio Feed Provider
Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellingham_Scanner View Post
All three of my feeds audio are being mixed together and it's happening at Broadcastify's end.

I have been pulling my hair out troubleshooting this issue here https://forums.radioreference.com/streaming-broadcasting-audio-recording/354786-darkice-multiple-feeds-audio-mixing-echo.html

Now I have two separate computers running two, on two separate scanners, running two separate feeds. Go listen to my Fire and Aid feed and you will hear the audio coming from my Police feed mixed together and on my police feed you will hear the audio from my fire and aid feed mixed in.

Are you sure you are actually loading each instance of darkice with the proper config file? Such as referenced in the how to thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-30-2017, 7:10 AM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

Why start a new thread on this issue? All you have to do is repost to the original thread and it will rise to the top of forum (just below the stickies).

I know there is very little support on RR forums for rpi's but patience pays off and also explore other websites interested in rpi.

It sounds like a problem with the config files that direct the different USB sound sticks to the correct feed on Broadcastify. I may have asked this before, but what happens if you unplug one of the USB sound sticks from the rpi (i.e. without powering down or changing anything else) does the feed that corresponds to that sound stick continue to feed to Broadcastify with audio?
Old 07-04-2017, 4:04 PM
  Audio Feed Provider
Audio Feed Provider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellingham_Scanner View Post

Can you provide a little more detail on how you reached the conclusion that it is happening at Bcfy's end? That seems quite unusual. Did you set up a local server and connect your three feeds to that one and they were separate?