Broadcastify down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nick0909

Antenna flicker
Feed Provider
I can't seem to stream audio from my apps or get to the website. I provide a feed as well but am not next to the computer right now to check if it is working. I assume everyone else is seeing the same?

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
I can't seem to stream audio from my apps or get to the website. I provide a feed as well but am not next to the computer right now to check if it is working. I assume everyone else is seeing the same?

Broadcastify is working fine for me. No problem getting to the website.

nick0909

Antenna flicker
Feed Provider
Looks like it is all coming back up, I can reach it again. I tried on 3 ISPs (AT&T, Verizon, CenturyLink) and it wasn't working, but the magic of the cloud has brought things back hopefully.

nick0909

Antenna flicker
Feed Provider
@blantonl, I wasn't worried about you guys knowing or just doing maintenance, I was trying to figure out if my side of things was totally messed up or not as some of the networks I use just added new filtering capabilities today. Carry on!

Kel

Works for a while on the RadioReference site,what am I doing wrong this is a first for me and it’s on all my computers,I realize Broadcastify is working but I prefer to use my favorites selected on RadioReference.

splash1

Premium Subscriber
Looks like broadcastify has shut it down (Status: TERMINATED BY BROADCASTIFY.COM DUE TO FEED CONTAINING NO AUDIO FOR OVER A MONTH AND NO RESPONSE TO PROBLEM REPORTS RECEIVED) was not aware of any problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.