Broadcastify website

Status
Not open for further replies.

kgowen44

Feed Provider
For some reason when accessing the website this morning, I am getting blank pages and "ERROR 503 Unavailable" message. I have tried this on different computer and different iSP's. My phone is on Verizon, Internet at home is on Comcast, and work internet (Unknown provider) Seems the feeds work fine when I go to them, plus the scanners apps work fine as well. Just wondering if I am the only one seeing this today....

Thanks,

rosecitytransit

Feed Provider
For some reason when accessing the website this morning, I am getting blank pages and "ERROR 503 Unavailable" message. I have tried this on different computer and different iSP's. My phone is on Verizon, Internet at home is on Comcast, and work internet (Unknown provider) Seems the feeds work fine when I go to them, plus the scanners apps work fine as well. Just wondering if I am the only one seeing this today....

Thanks,

I was also experiencing that when trying Radio Reference earlier. A 500-series error is on the Web site side, so trying different connections shouldn't help. As for the feeds, they are separate from the Web site so not surprising that they would still be working.

Bayhustler

Anyone else having issues with Broadcastify when saving feeds to your desktop and then they are not loading on Google Chrome for PC's

Status
Not open for further replies.