RadioReference on Facebook   RadioReference on Twitter   RadioReference Blog

Go Back   The RadioReference.com Forums > Site Administration Forums > Broadcastify Administration

Broadcastify Administration - Administration topics for Broadcastify.com. This forum is for Broadcastify feed providers to get support from Broadcastify Admins. Other audio questions go here: Streaming /Broadcasting / Audio Recording forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-21-2017, 9:00 AM
  Audio Feed Provider
Audio Feed Provider

Default Broadcastify website

For some reason when accessing the website this morning, I am getting blank pages and "ERROR 503 Unavailable" message. I have tried this on different computer and different iSP's. My phone is on Verizon, Internet at home is on Comcast, and work internet (Unknown provider) Seems the feeds work fine when I go to them, plus the scanners apps work fine as well. Just wondering if I am the only one seeing this today....

Thanks,
Sponsored links
Old 12-21-2017, 9:40 AM
  Audio Feed Provider
Audio Feed Provider

I am able to access it from a desktop machine with no issues.
Old 12-21-2017, 5:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgowen44 View Post
For some reason when accessing the website this morning, I am getting blank pages and "ERROR 503 Unavailable" message. I have tried this on different computer and different iSP's. My phone is on Verizon, Internet at home is on Comcast, and work internet (Unknown provider) Seems the feeds work fine when I go to them, plus the scanners apps work fine as well. Just wondering if I am the only one seeing this today....

Thanks,
I was also experiencing that when trying Radio Reference earlier. A 500-series error is on the Web site side, so trying different connections shouldn't help. As for the feeds, they are separate from the Web site so not surprising that they would still be working.
Old 12-24-2017, 7:54 PM

Anyone else having issues with Broadcastify when saving feeds to your desktop and then they are not loading on Google Chrome for PC's