Historical Information For Radioreference Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

flubber2007

Feed Provider
Hope this is where i can post this since getting an email seems like pulling teeth. I am curios on my account when was the first time i applies to provide a feed? I can see my API but they don't give a date? Anywhere i can loook on account or Admin let me know when my first feed application was sent in?

GordonE

Live Audio Administrator
Feed Provider
Also, regarding having difficulty in getting e-mail replies, the last support ticket/e-mail we received from you was sent last November, before that the last one was sent back in 2015, in both cases a response was sent within 24 hours.

flubber2007

Feed Provider
your feed was added to the system on 2017-11-04 23:29:27

The first feed this account flubber2007 applied for should of been back in 2009ish? You guys should have a record of when the first feed application was submitted along with about 7 other times? I think it was 2009 when i first started the feed?

Also, regarding having difficulty in getting e-mail replies, the last support ticket/e-mail we received from you was sent last November, before that the last one was sent back in 2015, in both cases a response was sent within 24 hours.

i sent an email to richtidd about the audio feed having an mp3 format and never recieved anything back. That was on December 3rd 2017.

GordonE

Live Audio Administrator
Feed Provider
i sent an email to richtidd about the audio feed having an mp3 format and never recieved anything back. That was on December 3rd 2017.

That would explain why I couldn't find a more recent support ticket from you.

Whenever you need assistance you should contact us via our support site ( https://broadcastify.zendesk.com ) (where the Help link at the bottom of Broadcastify.com's takes you) like you've done before instead of contacting an admin directly.

GordonE

Live Audio Administrator
Feed Provider
It looks like your very first feed was added on 12/09/2011, it went offline on 05/02/2012 and was automatically deleted three weeks afterwards.

richtidd

Database Admin
The first feed this account flubber2007 applied for should of been back in 2009ish? You guys should have a record of when the first feed application was submitted along with about 7 other times? I think it was 2009 when i first started the feed?

I have no record of an email or other contact from you for the date you list & or on this subject.

I do have records of other contacts from you on November 2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.