Seattle police and fire feed, help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stavro35

I'd like to get my feed back on line for my listeners. I was using Nicecast. But, with the software being discontinued. I need an alternative method to get my feed back online ASAP. I am running Mac OS X 10.13.5

I'm told one option would be Ladiocast. But, I have no earthly idea how to set up my feed, please help!

Steve

mykonosisl@comcaast.net

Auburn36801

Premium Subscriber
I'd like to get my feed back on line for my listeners. I was using Nicecast. But, with the software being discontinued. I need an alternative method to get my feed back online ASAP. I am running Mac OS X 10.13.5

I'm told one option would be Ladiocast. But, I have no earthly idea how to set up my feed, please help!

Steve

mykonosisl@comcaast.net

You can use the software called Audio Hijack 3 There is an option in the software to stream audio in the online server. The total cost for the software is $59.00

Auburn36801

Premium Subscriber
For the software Set the source to input device and set the Output audio to broadcast. For the status go to my feeds in radio reference and you can put notes inside the status feed.

Auburn36801

Premium Subscriber
Correction I would click my user name and the tab that says feed. It will show you the feeds that you are broadcasting.

Stavro35

I would appreciate some "tech talk" by phone. Would someone be willing to walk me through the process, by phone, to get my feed back online please?

richtidd

Database Admin

Steve

mykonosisl@comcaast.net

BUTT v 0.1.13 or later: Works on Windows, Mac, and Ubuntu. (No cost but they would like a donation)
butt - broadcast using this tool

One13Truck

Feed Provider
I plan on staying on the current OS for as long as possible so I won't run into the EOL issue with Nicecast for hopefully a very long time. But as another Mac user using Nicecast I was looking into alternatives that I didn't have to pay $60 then try to figure out how to set up. I'll have to look into BUTT.

Also considering moving it back to my own independent feed again if/when my Nicecast does finally fade away as well so there's no site rules to be violating on what can and can't be streamed. But for now I'm just playing it day by day. As long as Nicecast is still working for me it will continue on as is.

Status
Not open for further replies.