Heads up Admins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
TOS Violation Knox County TN Feed: I got this sent to me....
John Messner is broadcasting Knox County Hospital Med Channels over his feed. Is that against the rules? I do not know who to report it too if so. Also he is broadcasting MED102 ALS Dispatch on there. I thought you had to get permission to broadcast other channels on there. The MED channels are what concerns me. He still has UTPD and KFD patched on there. Just thought I should let somebody know.

Medical TGs and CHs used for EMS to ER reporting are not allowed.

zachgallop

John Messner with the Knox County Public Safety feed is still broadcasting MED102 AMR DISPATCH, MED CHANNELS (AMBULANCE TO HOSPITAL), and county fire. The only ones listed on his feed allowed is Knoxville Police, Knox county police, UTPD, and city fire. City fire and UTPD are still on there. Fire is being simulcasted from digital to analog on dispatch. Utpd has not changed over. I am concerned he does not have authorizing to be broadcasting these channels. As if you know him he is doing it intentionally. Not the first time he’s broacasted no allowed talkgroups or channels over his feed. He is one of the primary reasons for going encrypted in Knox due to his crime Facebook page. Ambulance to hospital communications is a direct violation of TOS. Between 1pm- and sometime late last night these channels you could not hear on his feed but now you can again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.