Applied to Broadcastify Feed Provider

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
I have applied to be a feed provider. I live in Oklahoma City. I have read and understood all the TOS and what is and is not acceptable to stream. I agree. I want to stream Del City Police Department which is dispatch and units communicating with dispatch.

I seen on Broadcastify Oklahoma County listing there is no Del City nor Midwest City. Del City seems to be the busiest of the two. There is a few other OKCPD feeds. I feel that is plenty. I want to provide a feed so when I am away from home I can listen to my feed through Broadcastify which is a stable.

I tested my ability to stream today. I walked to the store which is about 3/4 of a mile away. I used a DMR repeater as a test. I used the Android Chrome browser to listen to it. It worked the whole way. I had help from a gentleman on Freenode channel ##rtlsdr. He listened 5 or so hours. He had no complaints of the quality and said I did good. The test was direct IP to IP.

Now I know my system can handle streaming. My CPU stays 47C to 53C temperatures (CPU fan steady 4,000 rpm) depending on how much activity I give it. It didn't lag. ScannerCast was the test streming software. CPU usage 0%. Trunk88 usage 0-5%. Unitrunker will serve a purpose when Oklahoma City and suburbs switch to the future Project 25 system under construction.

IAmSixNine

Feed Provider
I set up a private feed of a local medical helo service for my self using zello.
This also let me give access to a couple of people i know who are into that stuff as well.

SCPD

QRT
Del City PD , Oklahoma feed is now live. Thanks to administration for this opportunity to share my setup. Please try it out everyone.

S

simpilo

I am going to have to redo this whole process. I deleted/deactivated my account about a bit of confusion over 4 or 5 password reset emails that at the time I thought was RR messing up but the headers showed various IP's then after the fact I felt like really bad about it. Sorry but I have to redo the Broadcastify application. Del City PD Dispatch will be down until this is resolved.

S

simpilo

Resolved..Streaming. Just click on Audio Feed Provider badge.

Status
Not open for further replies.