tagging out of sync

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottb908

Feed Provider
I am running a gre600 with tagging on my feed. I am noticing that the tagging is changing out of sync with the broadcast. Ex the broadcast is still in progress and the tag changes to scanning. I am not sure if this is a known thing or if its just my computer (its a older laptop) that is causing this problem. Any thoughts?

K

kb0nly

Computer speed has a lot to do with it, i notice that sometimes on my feed as well.

eaf1956

Feed Provider
Tags

I believe ( I may be wrong ) that the tags are only displayed for a certain period of time. If the dispatch is long it goes back to scanning...or in some cases because of the broadcast delay displays the next transmission. This is really noticable if you are at the broadcasting computer. On this computer, I use ProScan, I hear the transmission and if I am monitoring the feed ONLINE via WINAMP or Itunes after about 2 seconds I see and hear the tag and broadcast. This is why I rarely monitor my feeds on this computer.

SCPD

QRT
This is a problem that all of us have and there are no timeouts. I believe its a service side issue or **possibly** the computer speed, but I don't think that has anything to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.