Feed provider sign up help

Status
Not open for further replies.

73cuda

Hi Guys,

I'd like to become a feed provider for a city PD and FD that is not on RR already. I'm currently streaming it mainly for my own access and it's working fine. What I need some help with is when I go to sign up here: Become a Feed Provider - The RadioReference Wiki and I click on "My Live Audio Feeds" it wants me to sign in even though I'm already signed in. And when I try to go ahead and sign in anyway, it says my username and or password is incorrect and I can't go any further.

How do I get past this without re-registering ?

Thanks,

Steve

kendrik578

Live Audio Administrator
Database Admin
Are you sure your signed in? Look up at the top of this page and see if you see your user name in yellow, If not then you are not signed in and will need to do so. You may be signed into the forums but you have to sign into RR to apply(2 different sign in's).

Also when you submit your application please list ALL agencies you will monitor along with the talkgroups or frequencies.

Thanks

73cuda

Oh, alright, that's it then. I didn't realize that I had to sign in separately, thanks.

73cuda

Okay, I've submitted the application with all TG's being streamed. I did not select the anonymous choice, is there any reason to select this ?

Thanks,

Steve

kendrik578

Live Audio Administrator
Database Admin
Did you use a different user name? cause im not showing an application for "73cuda".

The anonymous is so people do not know it is you broadcasting the feed. You can always change that option in your feed owners page.

73cuda

Yes, I had to use a different UN: Autogunner

73cuda and PW wouldn't work, but that's okay.

73cuda

Kendrik, How will I know when my app is approved ?

When I check "my feeds" it says "No pending broadcast applications"

Thanks,

Steve

kendrik578

Live Audio Administrator
Database Admin
I already approved your feed. You need to go to your account page than "My Live Audio Feeds".

Last edited:

73cuda

I think my problem is due to having 2 different user names, the old one I had forgot about, Autogunner and the forums one of 73cuda. No feeds are showing for Autogunner and I can't login for the main account using 73cuda. Sorry to be a pain, I'll PM you.

Thanks for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.