offline 2 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

kendrik578

Live Audio Administrator
Database Admin
Here is what we send to people inquiring about a feed being offline:

Hello,

RadioReference.com is just the delivery platform for the over 1800+ feeds provided by an entirely volunteer group. With this in mind unfortunately we have little to no control over the availability of the live audio feeds hosted on our site.

kgm4714

Likewise, I'm sure

Which begs a similar question, related to one which I submitted last night, regarding Harford County, MD; to wit, if RR is merely the vector for 1800+ scanner feeds, how do we contact the source for a particularly desired feed to inquire why the feed is off line? I know in my case I depend upon sources such as RR because I can't afford the megabucks it costs to get a trunked digital scanner that can follow HC police/fire/EMS.

Finallap

It is very frustrating for a feed you like being offline all the time. I live in washington county Ohio. Someone put a feed up for this county on July 18th. It was online for a total of 4 hours that day and hasn't been back online since

K4IHS

Premium Subscriber
When a stream goes off-line the source gets a notification email from RR. Sometimes it's easy to get the stream back on-line... sometimes not. There's a lot involved here like computers, software, radios, antennas and internet connections.

Status
Not open for further replies.