audio issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

afuhrer

Feed Provider
I have gotten a couple reports from a single listener that my audio is unreadable. Every time I log in as a listener, it is fine. This is the last message I have received:

its on but no audio has not worked for days use to work good but will be looking for other way to git scanner calls on my pc this is junk on for a day off for days not worth me time other feeds seem to be working fine just tioga county not working will be deleting radioreference as well as others we have told about it if you ever git it working e mail us . this is a wast of time

As far as I can tell, the feed is fine and the issue is on their end and they are blaming me. Also, I tried emailing this user to find out they have emails and pms blocked. I don't like to get this kind of feedback but don't know what to do. Any suggestions?

richtidd

Database Admin
I have gotten a couple reports from a single listener that my audio is unreadable. Every time I log in as a listener, it is fine. This is the last message I have received:

its on but no audio has not worked for days use to work good but will be looking for other way to git scanner calls on my pc this is junk on for a day off for days not worth me time other feeds seem to be working fine just tioga county not working will be deleting radioreference as well as others we have told about it if you ever git it working e mail us . this is a wast of time

As far as I can tell, the feed is fine and the issue is on their end and they are blaming me. Also, I tried emailing this user to find out they have emails and pms blocked. I don't like to get this kind of feedback but don't know what to do. Any suggestions?

I here your feed OK.

Some audio is choppy but that may be the source.

You can just ignore the false reports & just delete the report from your feed management page.

You can also inform us via a feed help request & we will contact the reporting party to see what is up. If you do this, please include copies of the report & who the reporting party is.

Status
Not open for further replies.