Live Audio Feed Offline Notitfcation

Status
Not open for further replies.

W1KNE

Owner ScanNewEngland
Database Admin
At 1:41pm yesterday, I received a notitification that my feed [11573] went offline. I checked, logged in and found the feed was online, no issues. I was able to stream it, the whole 9. The status of the feed also showed it being online too (?)

This morning at 1:50am, I received a notification that my feed was back online.

Not sure why that happened, unless there was an audio server issue.

Jay911

Silent Key (April 15th, 2023)
Feed Provider
At 1:41pm yesterday, I received a notitification that my feed [11573] went offline. I checked, logged in and found the feed was online, no issues. I was able to stream it, the whole 9. The status of the feed also showed it being online too (?)

This morning at 1:50am, I received a notification that my feed was back online.

Not sure why that happened, unless there was an audio server issue.

I got warnings early in the morning yesterday (offline) and early today (online) - but only 16 minute warnings, not the 6-hour ones. Like yours, mine was up all the time. I presume that whatever daemon monitors whether the feed is online or not was on a machine that got disconnected from the live audio system, while they were doing whatever rearranging they were doing post-Boston and post-Texas.

dispatcher812

Premium Subscriber
Got the same message, shows online but I can't stream. When I click on it to listen, the player loads but the time never moves. I never got a message saying it was back online. It never showed offline either.

Status
Not open for further replies.