Audio Feed Provider "Badge"

Status
Not open for further replies.

del1964

Premium Subscriber
Side question here.....I notice on some people's posts it says "Audio Feed Provider". I'm an Audio Feed Provider also but I'm not seeing that on my end when I make a post. Is anyone else seeing it on there end or only "Premium Subscriber"?

Curious

If it's not showing up as feed provider, who would I contact to get that "upgraded"?

I know as an Audio Feed Provider, I am automatically a premium subscriber

del1964

Premium Subscriber
I've been a feed provider for years so don't understand why I don't have that badge or why no one can see that I am an audio feed provider. Puzzled

Deziel0495

PE/NB Database Guy
Database Admin
Anonymous feeds will not link to your account. They will show up on your profile's feed tab, but not on your public profile. Your feed details page will also not have the "contact broadcaster" link if a feed is set to anonymous.

del1964

Premium Subscriber
You have your feed set to Anonymous. Click on Manage My Feed, Under Feed Details, Feed Options, Un-check the "Anonymous Feed" Box and scroll down to the bottom and click "Update".

Thank you very much. Dummy me didn't realize I needed to go to Broadcastify.com and my feed provider "settings" were in there. You were right, the "anonymous" had the little check mark in the box. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.