Warren County Scanner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I was just wondering who runs the Warren County Fire and EMS scanner on here. I wanted to know because I had the Carlisle Police, Norwalk Police and Warren County Sheriffs for Thursday and Friday of last week. I havn't heard anything out of them since then. I would really like if you could put them back up, or if someone could help me out here. I know Carlisle PD and Norwalk PD run their stuff through the same Warren County dispatch.

It's not that it's "offline" because it isn't. Like I said Carlisle PD, Norwalk PD and the Warren County Sheriff's run their dispatch off all the same dispachter. I'm thinking the person changed the dispatch channel on me. I reported a problem, so hopefully they get to it soon.

The title of feed says " Fire and EMS". Sounds like the feed provider is just doing Fire and EMS.

Tim

I know this, but all of last week it had the Carlisle Police and Warren County Sheriff dispatch on that exact feed. All of them run their dispatch through the same thing, so I don't understand. It should be up.

timkilbride

Database Admin
Maybe he had in the scan list my accident? Maybe he changed what he wanted to feed? I temporarily add frequencies to my feed during an live event. Like today, I added Laurel LEA to my feed so listeners could continue listening to a high speed chase that originated on Brooklyn LEA, which is being feed at all times.

Tim K.

Status
Not open for further replies.