Montrose, Delta, Ouray County Feed down over 24 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

pastorchris

It appears through my ScannerRadio App in Android that the Tri-County feed is not longer connecting or server is down. Any ideas and how can one pick this up for others if the "volunteer" is no longer able.

------------------------------------
Category: Montrose County

kendrik578

Live Audio Administrator
Database Admin
The app is down or the feed is down?A feed can be down for 3 weeks before it is deleted by the system and allowed to be picked up by someone else.

pastorchris

Feed Down

Sorry for the confusion here. The feed has been down now and I have tried to contact the feed provider here but evidently I do not have sufficient priveleges here to do that. I am a Scanner Radio Pro user.

kendrik578

Live Audio Administrator
Database Admin
Well if the feed has only been down for 24 hours than contacting them is a bit too early. Keep in mind that a feed can be down for up to 3 weeks before it is removed.

pastorchris

Thank You for the info. Did not know that the app was volunteer supported until I started looking into the "source" to make this app work.

datainmotion

Premium Subscriber
I realize that it's two weeks since the OP, but the feed in question is up and running now, at least here on RR. :D

mjbjr

Sorry for the confusion here. The feed has been down now and I have tried to contact the feed provider here but evidently I do not have sufficient priveleges here to do that. I am a Scanner Radio Pro user.

All new users have to have all their posts moderated for the first few posts. Is this what you mean by not having privileges?

Status
Not open for further replies.