Amherst Police Radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

thrpntr6

Can someone go into the Amherst Police Radio and see if you can hear anything the zip code is 14226 and it will be the second on down...Last week it was fine and now its very very quiet i can hear the police talking but still too quiet...Thank You

dkbogart

Can someone go into the Amherst Police Radio and see if you can hear anything the zip code is 14226 and it will be the second on down...Last week it was fine and now its very very quiet i can hear the police talking but still too quiet...Thank You
I've also been unable to hear the Amherst, NY Police Radio for the past couple weeks. I was going to contact the feed broadcaster, but I don't have sufficient permissions to do so.

GordonE

Live Audio Administrator
Feed Provider
I've also been unable to hear the Amherst, NY Police Radio for the past couple weeks. I was going to contact the feed broadcaster, but I don't have sufficient permissions to do so.
To report a problem with a feed you should use the "Report a Problem" button on the feed's page instead of the "Contact Broadcaster" button, everyone should be able to use that button to report a problem with a feed (as long as you're logged in).

-- Gordon

dkbogart

To report a problem with a feed you should use the "Report a Problem" button on the feed's page instead of the "Contact Broadcaster" button, everyone should be able to use that button to report a problem with a feed (as long as you're logged in).

-- Gordon
I did report it via the "Report a Problem" form, but the feed continued to be down, so I thought I'd try to contact the broadcaster. It's no big deal - I just wasn't sure if the broadcaster was aware of it.

GordonE

Live Audio Administrator
Feed Provider
I did report it via the "Report a Problem" form, but the feed continued to be down, so I thought I'd try to contact the broadcaster. It's no big deal - I just wasn't sure if the broadcaster was aware of it.

FYI, the "Report a Problem" button sends an e-mail to the provider of the feed.

-- Gordon

thrpntr6

Amherst

Yeah I used the Report a Problem as well around a week ago and everything continues to be the same...You can hear very little if you have good headphones but still not able to actually hear what is said...

Status
Not open for further replies.