Radioreference Feeds on GraceDigital Bravado Radios

Status
Not open for further replies.

joefil

Please forgive me if the answer has been previously posed..I simply can not find it.

I purchased a Grace Bravado - X Internet radio. I love the device and for the most part, selected feeds ( mostly air traffic control and a few public service feeds already in their database, I have been unable to get any of the Radiorefeence feeds to connect. The radio supposedly handles Windows Media and RealAudio butit does not seem to work when I place them in the radio. Any suggestions would be welcomed.

Thanks

Rob1956

Feed Provider
I feel your pain. I have the previous version of the Grace table internet radio. When I go to the Reciva web site to manage the feeds I want, and paste the address of my RR feed, it accepts it. However, while the feed does show up on the display of the radio, the "connecting" icon keeps spinning and never connects.

SCANMUNCIE

Can you post the URL your using and the Feed your trying to connect to.

I may know what the problem is, as I'm not having any problem listening on my unit, but I had to motify the URL to get it working..

E-Man

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
I am not sure the RR feeds are allowed on Reciva? I think it may have to do with licensing? Hopefully someone with more knowledge about this can chime in.

I think the Logitech Squeezebox Radio with a application that was created by a member on here maybe the only way to access the feeds with a internet radio?

Status
Not open for further replies.