Listening to Multiple feeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCEMS253

Hello all,
I was wondering if there was any software out there that would make it possible to listen to more than one feed at a time instead of having all the windows up. There's about 4-8 different feeds that i listen to at a given time, and I hate having all those windows up. I've tried downloading the feeds to WMP in a playlist but they only play one at a time. I've tried making something on VS2010 although im not all that experienced with it but it makes it hard because it is a .asx file. I was looking for something similar to the attachment file listed.
note that, that picture is something i created in vs2010. If any one has any info it would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• media player.jpg
    media player.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 2,234

rcool101

Feed Provider
ScannerLive

To add a little extra.....You have 10 banks with 10 feeds in each bank.. But I think you can only scan 1 bank at a time... You also will only hear 1 feed at a time as it will scan when quiet, but you want to hear 4-8 at the same time? Then open 4-6-8 copies of ScannerLive. Maybe rdale will help explain it to you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWLQNDIEDjQ

Last edited:

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012
To add a little extra.....You have 10 banks with 10 feeds in each bank.. But I think you can only scan 1 bank at a time... You also will only hear 1 feed at a time as it will scan when quiet, but you want to hear 4-8 at the same time? Then open 4-6-8 copies of ScannerLive. Maybe rdale will help explain it to you

ScannerLive Demonstration - YouTube

Incorrect.

I use Scannerlive and many times have several banks of 10 feeds each operating at the same time. I have never had the need but you should be able to open10 banks at once for a total of 100 feeds.

So if you listen to 4 - 8 feeds, all 8 will display in 1 bank / window, with customizable feed name labels, display alpha tags, display current feed in the tool bar, set any one feed as a priority, and each feed will have it's own volume, delay, stereo, left or right, adjustable squelch, lock-out, and audio meter. You can also set it to stop on 1 feed and mute the rest or listen to all the feeds simultaneously and use the volume to temporarily mute the others. The audio meter will tell you when there is audio on a feed which is locked out, muted, or turned down.

Take it from someone who actually uses this software daily, if you listen to multiple feeds Scannerlive is a must.

Last edited:

rcool101

Feed Provider
I listen to one bank at a time and don't see how to enable all or more than one bank at a time. There is a button next to each bank. Click on 2 and 1 goes out. Maybe mine is out of date. Tried again tonight. 10 feeds max.... 1 bank at a time

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.