SAginaw County Mi

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaiserfan

If the people who supply the two feeds for Saginaw County Mi are ever on here could you post what scanner you use I monitor that area with an HP1 have lotts of problems with garbeled audio you don't seem to have that problem would appreciate the help

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012
You can contact the broadcasters by clicking on the "Contact Broadcaster" or "Report a Problem" buttons on the feed's page.

They may not read this forum, or the other forum that you asked the same question in, which by the way is considered cross-posting and the admins may get on you about that.

It's usually just easier to contact the feed provider directly. My first recommendation would be an antenna designed for the range you are trying to receive (760-870 MHZ. for instance). The stock HP antenna isn't all that great.

Also from what I have seen in the forums that system can be difficult to receive due to simulcast distortion.

Last edited:

kaiserfan

You can contact the broadcasters by clicking on the "Contact Broadcaster" or "Report a Problem" buttons on the feed's page.

They may not read this forum, or the other forum that you asked the same question in, which by the way is considered cross-posting and the admins may get on you about that.

It's usually just easier to contact the feed provider directly. My first recommendation would be an antenna designed for the range you are trying to receive (760-870 MHZ. for instance). The stock HP antenna isn't all that great.

Also from what I have seen in the forums that system can be difficult to receive due to simulcast distortion.

Have tried contacting through Broadcastfy nothing one feed had same problem 2 years ago fixed it somehow would like to find out how don't know any other way

kd8ati

Feed Provider
I think you are talking about W8FSM's feeds. He hosts a slew of different scanner feeds through the Genesee, Livingston, Saginaw county area. You can always try his website for further info and alternate ways to contact him...

moses.bz - Home

kaiserfan

I think you are talking about W8FSM's feeds. He hosts a slew of different scanner feeds through the Genesee, Livingston, Saginaw county area. You can always try his website for further info and alternate ways to contact him...

moses.bz - Home

Will try tried once before never herd back he's not the one who had the garbled audio though

PBN1979

I don't listen to the Saginaw feed because its always so choppy.Whenever they dispatch calls some of the info cuts out. The Washtenaw and Livingston feeds are at least as bad.I gave up listening to all of them because the reception breaks up too badly to get any information.

Status
Not open for further replies.