Listening To More Then One Feed At A Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpectrumAnalyzer

Previously Banned Member
Banned
I enjoy the Broadcastify - Live Police, Fire, EMS, Aircraft, and Rail Audio Feeds live scanner feeds & have been reluctant to listen to more then one feed at a time although I'd like to listen to more then one agency PD/FD/EMS handling the same call at times, I hesitate to do this as it feels like I am taking away from other listeners like in abusing bandwidth limitations, maxing out the number of listeners or something else that may get a member suspended or terminated, I checked the Broadcastify TOS & there is no mention made of this, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

SpectrumAnalyzer

Previously Banned Member
Banned
Listening To Multiple Broadcastify Feeds

You can listen to as many as you like it won't hurt anything. There are no bandwidth limitations or maximum number of listeners.

I use ScannerLive and sometimes listen to 20 feeds at once.

W8RMH thank you very much for your reply, sometimes I like to get the take on different agencies handling the same incident, it does get interesting especially when multiple agencies don't have interop capabilities, again thanks & have an enjoyable weekend.

SpectrumAnalyzer

Previously Banned Member
Banned
Multiple Feed Live Streaming

Thank you gentlemen, this information is golden, when I bought my very first Harron Labs 7 tube "Fire Reporter" low band receiver in 1962 (I was 12 years old & yes I'm dating myself) I had no idea scanner/receiver technology would advance to the level it has today.

Last edited:
S

scanner12014

i listen to more then one at a time a lot
love it

sometimes bust but wont miss anything

Status
Not open for further replies.