Downriver,MI Taylor,Southgate,Allen Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillB78

Premium Subscriber
Hi I ran across that there was at one point a live feed here for my local Taylor Police but also noticed it had been deleted & wondered what happen that it got deleted ?

Also wondering if there is anyone else out there that might host feed for it to be aired live again, I miss hearing my local Taylor Police boys & girls..

BillB78

Premium Subscriber
Thank

Thank you, yea I was listening too that one the other day. I'll listen to it more & see if I hear Taylor at all..

BillB78

Premium Subscriber
Ok, just heard Taylor Police.. Yes it works on that downriver one, maybe that explains why the other was deleted that mention Taylor because they already had 2 going so they just eliminated the one..

Thank you.. Maybe had I listen alittle longer the other day I would of heard them but going by the way was worded is why I just had to ask because it didn't mention that you'd hear Taylor for sure.. So that's what threw me off..

Either way glad they are there.. Now I get to hear my Taylor Police once more.. :)

This 'kd8ati' guy, has been broadcasting dead/feedback streams, for months now. Yet, he has listeners to his feedback noise broadcasts. Who in broadcastify, is auditing their broadcasts?

kd8ati

Feed Provider
This 'kd8ati' guy, has been broadcasting dead/feedback streams, for months now. Yet, he has listeners to his feedback noise broadcasts. Who in broadcastify, is auditing their broadcasts?

scanwaynecounty,

While this post is off-tropic from the question posted by the original poster for this thread, I feel it necessary to respond....

Unfortunately at some point a couple months ago the coax I used from my 800mhz Yagi antenna on my tower was cut. I am not sure if this was caused by an animal, by lawn equipment, or some other means. Be it as it may, that radio is now using an indoor rubber duck antenna. This has caused some reduction in audio quality, such as transmissions "going digital" more often however I did just check and am still hearing normal radio traffic. I have tried moving the radio around a little bit however the quality does not change much.

Getting a new run of coax is on my list however I have not had the extra funds to make said purchase. I do hope to get a new run of coax fairly soon but at this point I can not guarantee any kind of restoration time.

Status
Not open for further replies.