Evansville Indiana Feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

eaf1956

Feed Provider
Currently running EDACS only while feed computer is down. My question would be... Do the listeners prefer just the EDACS without the Safe T stuff?

4mindnbody

Feed Provider
Add?

I just now saw this. I like ISP and at least the OMA1 talk groups. The Vanderburgh County Safe-T Talk groups would be good but I am not fond of listening to AMR all the time. Just my opinion. Thanks.

eaf1956

Feed Provider
Evansville Feed

I just now saw this. I like ISP and at least the OMA1 talk groups. The Vanderburgh County Safe-T Talk groups would be good but I am not fond of listening to AMR all the time. Just my opinion. Thanks.

There are those that like AMR, I don't really care about it. Most seem to not want to listen to things like Henderson PD, or other counties on Safe-T. I will try to come up with a good combination when I get time. Right now I am in the process of doing DMR programing on a 536. If the audio or the feed goes down sometimes I don't know about it. I listen to other scanners and don't always watch that computer for crashes and such.

With Evansville/Vanderburgh getting a new system and SAFE_T being upgraded to P25 Phase 1 things will be in turmoil for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.