New feed, North East Fort Worth (Tarrant County)

Status
Not open for further replies.

6520tkp

Who are listening to?

What cities are on your feed?, not the Northeast police and fire I listen to.

evilmarmot

What cities are on your feed?, not the Northeast police and fire I listen to.

Fort Worth Regional Radio System Northeast Tarrant Site 3.

Combined Fire 1 Alarm (Colleyville, Southlake, Keller, Westlake). Combined Fire 2 Response. Combined Patrol 1 (Colleyville, Southlake, Keller). Combined Dispatch TCIC (Colleyville, Southlake, Keller). Combined Dispatch Traffic (Colleyville, Southlake, Keller). Keller Police Patrol 2. Keller Police Patrol 3. Southlake Police Patrol 2. Southlake Police Patrol 3. Tarrant County Sherriff Patrol

Bedford, Euless and Grapevine, but I think I will be removing them and adding Watauga and Richland Hills.

Are you in the area? Suggestions?

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012
Just a friendly reminder being new and all, anything listed as "Law Tac" in the Database, such as Keller Patrol 2 and 3 & Southlake Police Patrol 2 & 3 is prohibited by the Feed Provider Terms Of Service.

You may want to clear any changes with the Broadcastify Administration just to stay out of trouble. Usually they want to know exactly what you are going to stream before they approve your feed.

Good Luck.

Last edited:

evilmarmot

Just a friendly reminder being new and all, anything listed as "Law Tac" in the Database, such as Keller Patrol 2 and 3 & Southlake Police Patrol 2 & 3 is prohibited by the Feed Provider Terms Of Service.

You may want to clear any changes with the Broadcastify Administration just to stay out of trouble. Usually they want to know exactly what you are going to stream before they approve your feed.

Good Luck.

Thanks, cleaning it up now. They didnt catch it and neither did I.

KI5IRE

Premium Subscriber
I strongly reccomend adding Hurst, Euless and Bedford and Haltom, NRH, RH. The are almost always missed these days and they tend to get interesting at times, especially in the evening and overnight. Firsthand experience of Hurst from riding out with PD a few times in the past year, they get busy. They tend to have a lot going on especially in Hurst and Haltom with being along 820/121 and bordering Fort Worth and because Northeast Mall is one of the top 50 largest in the US and one of the top largest in Texas. Keller and Southlake are already on another feed, so it'd be pretty cool to have some new channels to stream in the Mid-Cities area rather than two channels with the same thing, especially when I'm at work without a scanner

radio3353

I would give it a listen because I am interested on how well the P25 Phase II sounds (is it a simulcast system - I wish people would specify that)? But, it is offline!

PLEASE2SNEEZE

Please keep Euless P.D. & Fire if possible. I have a Grapevine Fire Department & Police substation in 'Eastern' Grapevine. I'm in Northwest Euless. I'm at the (X) & (Y) axis of 'Bedford, Grapevine, Euless, Southlake, where Interstate 183 and State Highway 121 & 360 meet.

Status
Not open for further replies.