Horry County Fire and Rescue Ground
Horry County Police - Central/West
Horry County Police - North/South Dispatch
Myrtle Beach Police
North Myrtle Beach Police
South Carolina Hwy Patrol and SHEP Dispatch
Surfside Beach Police

SCListener

I know a few weeks ago it was mentioned (on Twitter) a couple of towers received damage from lightning and wind from some of the severe thunderstorms that went through- maybe they are being repaired....I regularly listen to the Horry County feeds and there are a few Tweeters on Twitter that tweet the Horry County calls- that's how I've been following the past week or so. I can reply back with their Twitter names if you'd like, just let me know.

mike_s104

Premium Subscriber
I know a few weeks ago it was mentioned (on Twitter) a couple of towers received damage from lightning and wind from some of the severe thunderstorms that went through- maybe they are being repaired....I regularly listen to the Horry County feeds and there are a few Tweeters on Twitter that tweet the Horry County calls- that's how I've been following the past week or so. I can reply back with their Twitter names if you'd like, just let me know.

Can't speak for what happened before, but I'm in North MB and I'm able to hear traffic on the statewide system just fine on the NMB tower and Horry Co. on their site just fine.

v65magnafan

Yep. For some reason, the scanner live stream is down. The reason is unknown. Temporary? Permanent? I can't contact the person in Surfside Beach who kindly provides it.

SCListener

All Horry County feeds were online when I got up around 5:30 this morning but within minutes of trying to listen to Horry County Fire and Rescue Dispatch the feed would disconnect- on both my iPhone and laptop. The only feeds that were available the past week and a half has been Myrtle Beach Fire/Rescue, MB Police as well as NMB Fire and Police and the airport. I'm on the south end between Socastee and Murrels Inlet so I listen to the Horry County Fire Rescue Dispatch since Station 20 is the Station that covers my area. The County feed, Surfside, Horry County Police as well as SCHP has all been offline. I thought maybe the person providing the feed online was on vacation or something and that's why they might have been offline....anyways here are some of the names I follow on Twitter for additional scanner info: @MyBeachSC, @SCResponderNews, @CarolinaScanner and @SCFireFighting

Status
Not open for further replies.