Finding Frequency on Broadcastify

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightowl66

Is there a way to find out what frequency the feed on Broadcastify is? There is a feed for my local area but I can't find anything when I search the database.
Thanks

rbm

If there's nothing in the information link, there's no 'direct' way to find out.

Here's an example on one of my feeds.
In the 'Link' column, if you click on the icon pointed out, it will list all the frequencies on my feed.

However, not everyone includes that information.

Rich

Attachments

• Information.jpg
    Information.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 330

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012
Which feed are you referring to? If you know what agency is being provided on the feed you can look that agency up in the database. If the feed uses a trunked system there will be multiple frequencies.

When a feed application is submitted the provider must include the frequencies on the application but some remove this information from the feed page after it is approved. A responsible provider will include the frequencies or a system link in their feed details which are available by clicking on the feed title.

The Bowling Green feed lists the frequencies but the others do not. The Northwest Ohio Regional Public Safety System is used in this area and the frequencies are available from the system page.

You could also click on "Contact Broadcaster" and ask them.

Last edited:

nightowl66

Which feed are you referring to? . The Northwest Ohio Regional Public Safety System is used in this area and the frequencies are available from the system page.
You could also click on "Contact Broadcaster" and ask them.

Wood county Law north. I think it is the link you posted.I am hearing some of it. But not all.
I did try contacting the feed provider, but they didn't accept emails and pm didn't go thru.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.