MARCS for Clark County, OH

Status
Not open for further replies.

tweety1970

I have been unable to listen to Clark County for several months due to my app on my phone no longer working. I know they were changing some things. Is there any way to still listen? Thanks

kd8ati

Feed Provider
I have been unable to listen to Clark County for several months due to my app on my phone no longer working. I know they were changing some things. Is there any way to still listen? Thanks

There are several apps available to listen to the streams offered here. Just do a search for police scanner in the app store. You can even listen on your computer using the broadcastify website... Clark County Ohio Live Audio Feeds

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012
The main downfall in using the feeds to listen to your area is you have to listen to whatever the volunteer feed providers are streaming. I suggest you buy your own scanner, then you can listen to whatever you want.

The Broadcastify website is the same site that is used by the phone aps.

tweety1970

Thank you that is what I thought!! Do you know how I know if it is one that will work or does pretty much all of them. I am on a facebook page for Clark county crime monitor and for some reason them people think it is a big secret. They was ready to delete me for just asking where they get there info from???

kd8ati

Feed Provider
Thank you that is what I thought!! Do you know how I know if it is one that will work or does pretty much all of them. I am on a facebook page for Clark county crime monitor and for some reason them people think it is a big secret. They was ready to delete me for just asking where they get there info from???

If it is one that will work? I think just about all the ones listed in the app store will work. The most popular ones are Scanner Radio by Gordon Edwards and the Broadcastify app, but just about any of them should work for you. Just look at the star rating before you download.

Status
Not open for further replies.