Nueces County, TX Feed down

Status
Not open for further replies.

natedawg1604

Premium Subscriber
What happened to the Nueces County, TX Feed? It just went down, it's been the top feed on Broadcastify for several hours...

KevinC

Big Dog...celebrating 10 years of abuse!
Super Moderator
What happened to the Nueces County, TX Feed? It just went down, it's been the top feed on Broadcastify for several hours...

Hmm...maybe due to the hurricane??? :wink:

natedawg1604

Premium Subscriber
So, what's the best active broadcastify feed to monitor re: Hurricane Harvey? I see Galveston Couny, TX is the second highest right now...

Ensnared

Premium Subscriber
Niagra?

It's under Niagara County, NY (Hurricane Watch Net).

Why in the name of God would this be located in NY instead of a section for, let's say, "Hurricane Watch." I would never every think to look in NY for a Texas Hurricane? Am I having a flashback?

dave3825

Premium Subscriber
hurricane watch net on broadcastify 14.325mhz 7.268mhz

I don't see nothing listed on Broadcasify

It's under Niagara County, NY (Hurricane Watch Net).

Why in the name of God would this be located in NY instead of a section for, let's say, "Hurricane Watch." I would never every think to look in NY for a Texas Hurricane? Am I having a flashback?

Hurricane Watch Net - 14.3250 MHz and 7.2680 MHz
Niagara Hurricane Watch Net - 14.3250 MHz and 7.2680 MHz Amateur Radio 0 Not Active

FEED NOTES

I am a amateur radio operator and am a member of The Hurricane Watch Net. We have been in operation for 50 years and provide support to The National Hurricane Center during the hurricane season. I plan on broadcasting our activations from my station here in New York.

This feed includes:
The Hurricane Watch Net - 14.325 MHz USB
The Hurricane Watch Net - 7.268 MHz LSB

Generally, we use only one frequency at a time determined by propagation conditions.
Callsigns used - individual amateur radio callsign determined by the participants. Also, the amateur radio station (WX4NHC) located at The National Hurricane Center in Miami, FL is a part of our group.
This broadcast will originate from my home amateur radio station, NN2NN, utilizing my transceivers and antennas located in Niagara Falls, NY.

https://www.hwn.org/ The Net Is Not Active At This Time

This appears to be a comprehensive and lengthy list of SW frequencies to monitor. Hurricane Frequency List

(Last Revision 18 Sept 1999)

Status
Not open for further replies.