How can I become a feed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgh6x37

Is it possible to become a feed? I have a scanner that I would like to leave on one channel in my area where currently the only one available is a Police mixed with EMS and FIre. I would like to have my channel set to just the Police station and have a stream upload of that. Is there a possibility of me doing so?

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
Is it possible to become a feed? I have a scanner that I would like to leave on one channel in my area where currently the only one available is a Police mixed with EMS and FIre. I would like to have my channel set to just the Police station and have a stream upload of that. Is there a possibility of me doing so?

If you're thinking about being a feed provider for Radio Reference (Broadcastify), click here for info:

Becoming a Feed Provider - The RadioReference Wiki

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber

Source Client And Web Server Audio Streamer

ProScan

Blaze333

Welcome to Broadcastify. I was a feed operator broadcasting the exact feed you are currently broadcasting. My equipment went down a few months ago and I am not currently broadcasting so I am happy that you picked up where I left off. After listening for a few days, I noticed that your squelch level on your scanner is set too low creating a constant static noise. This is very annoying to most (All) users and you would probably receive more traffic if you raised your squelch to drown out the static noise.
Thank You again for broadcasting these frequencies on their own channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.