"Online", but no timer

Status
Not open for further replies.

royldean

Means you probably have a problem on your end. Try a different audio player and see if it helps.

Sorry for the late response. I don't believe this is it, because I can listen to all the popular feeds (Chicago, etc.), and even other local feeds. It just appears to be one or two local feeds that always do this.

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
Sorry for the late response. I don't believe this is it, because I can listen to all the popular feeds (Chicago, etc.), and even other local feeds. It just appears to be one or two local feeds that always do this.

Can you post a link to those feeds you are seeing this on?

royldean

Did you hear any audio? Those frequencies are active (I can hear PD2 on my BCD436HP), just nothing on the computer.

Still doesn't explain why just about any other feed works just fine for me.

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
Did you hear any audio? Those frequencies are active (I can hear PD2 on my BCD436HP), just nothing on the computer.

Still doesn't explain why just about any other feed works just fine for me.

Checked again just now, and audio is also fine on those players.

royldean

"can't hear one provider"? That solution was of no help. I just tried a different browser (IE vs chrome), same deal (also no problem listening to Chicago PD).

Tried Android App, no problems there.

djbrane

Is Broadcastify down? My feed went down, I have changed nothing and now it will not connect

djbrane

Is Broadcastify down? My feed went down, I have changed nothing and now it will not connect

I've got something going on and cannot figure it out. Again, I have changed nothing. I am connecting now, but it is picking up sounds inside my room and not the scanner it is connected to. I still have my cable connected to my headphone jack. When I go into sound settings and disable the mic, it broadcasts nothing and disconnects. I would think it has to be the sound settings on the computer, but don't know which one.
I unplugged the cable and ScannerCast was still picking up a live mic.

royldean

I've got something going on and cannot figure it out. Again, I have changed nothing. I am connecting now, but it is picking up sounds inside my room and not the scanner it is connected to. I still have my cable connected to my headphone jack. When I go into sound settings and disable the mic, it broadcasts nothing and disconnects. I would think it has to be the sound settings on the computer, but don't know which one.
I unplugged the cable and ScannerCast was still picking up a live mic.

This is without a doubt an equipment issue on your end.

FWIW, trying the feed I'm having problems with at home today, and it works fine. This seems to be related only to this particular feed, at my work location..... Weird.

djbrane

This is without a doubt an equipment issue on your end.

FWIW, trying the feed I'm having problems with at home today, and it works fine. This seems to be related only to this particular feed, at my work location..... Weird.

I know it is an equipment issue on my end. But what is the solution? I have tried numerous things. I have e-mailed site admins on here with no response. I desperately want to get my feed back online, but cannot. It has been down a week now not being closer to a solution

Status
Not open for further replies.